Tuesday, October 23, 2012


Day 115:

Day 114 had a riddle. Did you figure it out? If not, here's the answer:thunder & lightning
Oct 23-Rhyming Sestina, 1,3,5 a, 2,4,6 b so stanzas are: 123456, 614325, 561432, 256143, 321654, 432561, 14/23/56. Title: A Love So True

A love so true that what you are to me.
A precious gift if only you could see
How wonderful your love, it set me free.
No matter what transpires, still I’ll love you.
An endless love for you, here’s what I’ll do,
I’ll faithfully be loyal and be true.
 
Oh, how could anything be always true?
If you can understand, please stay with me.
For having you with me, my love for you
Is stronger than a lion roaming free.
It’s power conquers all, just wait and see,
And then you’ll know just what your love can do.
 
A question asked, now what else can I do
To show you that my love for you is true?
Just what it is that you desire from me?
I want to understand you. All that’s you.
Your wants, your needs, your thoughts, just let it free
So I can know your heart, so I can see.
 
My love for you is pure. Just wait and see.
For anything you wish, just ask, I’ll do.
For loving you is easy, this is true
Despite occasionally tiffed at me
I know deep down the love inside of you
Still grows. Don’t fret my dear, my love is free.
 
Sometimes I sense you wish to be set free
For fear this love will fetter you, but see
How willingly you made a slave of me.
Enslaved by love, I crave it still, tis true
With just a look, you know not what you do
To trap me willingly in loving you.
 
I’ll stay as long as I can be with you.
I’ll never want to be from you set free.
Forever will I love you, you will see,
In spite of fears, or angered spats, I do,
Love is stronger than life’s storms, it’s true.
Just say you’ll always ever be with me.
 
Our love will last forever, me and you.
As you can see, my love for you is free.
I do love you, and this you know it’s true.

No comments:

Post a Comment